home >> Sarkari Naukri >> Railway Jobs >> RRB Sr. Section & Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2012...
RRBs (Railway Recruitment Boards) have recently issued a Centralized employment notification on Senior Section Engineer, Junior Engineer Posts in various Profiles. There are large number of vacancies in various RRBs under various profiles and candidates have to set there priorities while applying.
Application is to made in given format along with all required Documents on or before 09-04-2012. Option of Online Application is also available at Respective RRB websites that will let candidates upload all the required documents Online.
- There are total 6449 RRB vacancies in numerous profiles each of which have their own eligibility criteria.
Vacancies are mentioned in Detail in The official Advertisement on RRB websites.
- While posts for Junior Engineers are for Diploma Holders in concerned stream and Senior Section Engineers posts are for Degree holders in the required Trade (S).Few vacancies are as mentioned below :-
- Sr.Section Engineer (Works) – 118 vacancies
Sr.Section Engineer (P-Way)/Bridge – 216 vacancies
Sr.Section Engineer Estimator/Drawing/Design (Civil)/CivilEngg. Workshop – 60 vacancies
Sr.Section Engineer (Design)/Civil – 01 vacancy
Sr.Section Engineer Production Control Operations (PCO) – 01 vacancy Sr.Section Engineer (Mechanical) (Workshop) – 26 vacancies
Sr.Section Engineer Mechanical/Carriage & Wagon – 60 vacancies
Sr.Section Engineer (Mech./Electrical)/(Dsl Mechanical)/ (Dsl Electrical)/(Loco) – 56 vacancies
Sr.Section Engineer (Engg. Workshop) – 01 vacancy
Sr.Section Engineer J&T (Jig & Tools)/(Drawing/Design/Design & Drawing) – 14 vacancies
Sr.Section Engineer (Design) Mechanical – 04 vacancies
Sr.Section Engineer Electrical/Electrical (GS) – 235 vacancies
Sr.Section Engineer Electrical (TRD/TRS) – 68 vacancies
Sr.Section Engineer (Track Machine) – 117 vacancies
Sr.Section Engineer (Printing Press) – 10 vacancies
Junior Engineer (P-Way) – 754 vacancies
Junior Engineer (Works) – 411 vacancies
Junior Engineer(Bridge) – 95 vacancies
Junior Engineer Estimator/Drawing/Design(Civil)/Drawing Civil(Track Machine) – 241 vacancies
Junior Engineer (Design) Civil – 26 vacancies
Junior Engineer (Mechanical Workshop)/Workshop Engine Development – 427 vacancies
Junior Engineer Mechanical /Carriage & Wagon – 525 vacancies
Junior Engineer Mechanical Electrical/Mech.Power/Diesel Mechanical/Diesel Electrical/Loco – 160vacancies
Junior Engineer J&T (Jig & Tools)/(Drawing/Desing/Desing & Drawing) Mechanical – 91 vacancies
Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Design) – 52 vacancies
Junior Engineer Electrical/Electrical General/Electrical TRD/Electrical Air Conditioning – 672 vacancies
Junior Engineer (Electrical) TRS /(Electrical) RSM /RS – 124 vacancies
Junior Engineer (Signal) – 269 vacancies
Junior Engineer (Telecommunication) – 173 vacancies
Junior Engineer (Track Machine) – 516 vacancies
Senior P-Way Supervisor Chief Depot Material Superindent – 160 vacancies
Depot Material Superindent – 65 vacancies
(Refer to Advertisement for More details on other Vacancies and Eligibility Requirements)
- Age (Measured as on 01.07.2012) should be between 20-35 years for Senior Section Engineer Posts while 18 - 33 for other Posts (Except Chief Depot Material Superindent - 18 - 35 Yrs.).
- Selection will be made on the basis of a written test followed by Document Verification. Interviews are not mentioned as part of the Process. Any RRB, however may change the procedure as per its requirements.
- There will be a common written exam for all posts and candidates will be considered only for the posts that they have included in priorities at the time of application. So choose your priorities carefully.
- There shall be negative marking in written exam @1/3 of the allotted marks. The syllabus for the written examination will consist of objective questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning and Technical Ability for the post. Duration of the examination will be 2 hours with 150 questions.
- Fee of this application is NIL for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Women/Minorities/ etc. The FEE is Rs. 60 for General and OBC Males. Fee to be paid in form of Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft in favor of “Assistant Secretary, or Deputy Secretary or Secretary or Member Secretary or Chairman of Railway Recruitment Board payable at the place where the Railway Recruitment Board concerned is situated.
- Application to be made in prescribed format with all the details completed carefully. The Recent photograph, Identification mark, Handwritten paragraph and other details should be carefully completed. Along with the form, there are severe other documents to be attached, see advertisement for the complete list and procedure.
- Application should be super scribed as ‘Application for the Post/s of —-Category No./s — Centralized Employment Notice No. 01/2012 of RRB/—, Community (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM)’ to the address of concerned RRB, (available in the notification). Should reach the Concerned RRB on or before 09-04-2012.
- Application Can also be made online by uploading required documents to Respective RRB's website if facility is provided by RRB Concerned.
See RRB Recruitment 2012 Official Advertisement More Info.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 09-04-2012
Receipt of Application: (far flung areas): 24-04-2012
Written Examination: 09-09-2012
Enter your E-mail Address below for Free Government exams E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: